Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Round 15

Today is my 15th chemo infsusion, which sounds like a lot but in reality it's not.  I am reminded how fortunate I am despite my diagnosis, considering how much harder it is for so many people.  For example, Gloria Borges of the WunderGlo blog and the Wunder Project, who this week underwent her 50th round of treatment.  Gloria has been an amazing source of support and inspiration for both Serena and me.  When I consider what she has done and continues to do to combat this disease both for herself and others I am awestruck.  She's a real fighter.

As for me, it's just another infusion.  As I write this I'm receiving my mega-dose of Erbitux (Cetuximab).  Here's a shot of the comfy space where I spend today:




Oh yeah - and it's just another workday too.  Hope I'm not distracting other patients with my conference calls.

So far so good today.

If you're reading this --- Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment