This is for anyone interested in keeping up with my condition and treatment. Feel free to e-mail me (markrizzo80@gmail.com) if you have any questions or want to know more. And PLEASE, check out The Wunder Project below - see how you can help.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Clean scans!
Sorry for the delay in posting, but there's good news. Having completed the pot-surgery chemo treatments, I had a set of MRI and CT scans on Tuesday, and we got the results back today. All clear! This means I remain NED (no evidence of disease) same as after the HIPEC surgery in January. It's the best possible news we could have hoped for. I'll have a follow-up scan in two months. In the meantime we'll be trying to allow ourselves to adjuast to a new-new-normal. I'll post again in two months after the next scan. In the meantime, thanks for coming here to check on my progress. THANK YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment