I have to wonder why these past two cycles were marked by such a strong initial wave of blah starting on the first day. I would think there would be more consistency by now but I guess there are too many potential factors to make it predictable. Anyhow, everything is still on track, and I'll have my 12th and final cycle starting day after Christmas.
On January 8 Serena and I will both fly back to SD for Pre-op consultation and to meet with the anesthesiologist. Probably labs and X-rays as well. Should be one day in and out.
Looking forward to welcoming Patty and Christopher next month! Despite the circumstances we feel it will be a great experience for the girls and the rest of the family too (we hope). They are sure to have their moments, but they do understand and appreciate family. If they're lucky maybe they'll see some snow.
In the meantime, miss everyone and thanks as always for your continued support. We're gonna beat this thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment