It's officially a milestone - my 20th chemotherapy infusion. I was thinking and found myself unsure whether this was something I should be proud of, or boast about. After all what I want most of all is to need as few of these as possible. That said, there is certainly nothing easy about these treatments. Though I've mentioned before that I know I've got it easier than many people (vey thankful for that) it does take its toll on me and the family as well. So I'm taking this opportunity this week, on the heels of our trip to San Diego, to reaffirm my focus and commitment to the lifestyle changes that I can be making and adhering to in order to give my body the best fighting chance to beat cancer. And to let everyone know that I am fighting this tooth and nail because I believe I can beat it. I've got the best partner anyone could hope for in my corner. Serena is my saving angel. I truly believe this has been harder on her than it has been on me. I am so grateful for her and everything she does, and she does so much. I also believe she saved my life - and continues to do so. I love you wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment