Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pregame

So, have gotten all through the pre-op appoinents. Talked to the surgeon who set our expectations about the various possibilities. The most important decision he will make in the first hour. That is when the team will evaluate the extent of the disease, and whether continuing the procedure makes sense. Obviously we are hoping that he can proceed.

Will do my best to motivate and provide relevant updates in a timely manner. That said don't be surprised if updates are slow to come. If I recall correctly the last time I was not particularly motivated. 

Tomorrow is the big day. Time to get my head right with it all. Gonna be a quiet and relaxed evening. 

Thanks, as always, for your interest.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and praying for a sucessful surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jamul cheering squad is in action. The best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been thinking about ya all day dude. I hope the procedure is easy on you and am praying for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive energy!

    ReplyDelete